5 MUST HAVE CAMERA/PHOTO EDITORS FOR ANDROID & iOS
We are living in a generation where smartphones have replaced professional cameras.
To be honest no one likes to carry heavy cameras or even handy cams to capture pictures and videos.
Smartphones have made this task much easier with the availability of camera and when the inbuilt camera doesn’t do the desired job we have the camera apps/ Photo editors to rescue us.
In this blog post, we’ll be talking about 5 must have photo editing apps for Android as well as iOS.
Snapseed is an editing software/App which was originally launched by Nik Software, now owned by none other than Google.
This app works for iOS as well as Android.
This app is available for free on iOS App store as well as Android Market place.
- Edit an existing picture
- Click a new picture with the app and edit
- Apply any look to your photos to start editing
- Improve image composition by cropping and rotating the picture according to your own choice
- Use selective editing tools such as vignette, masking, brush
- Add text to your pictures in different beautiful fonts
- Save and share directly on Instagram and other social media channels
Retrica is another app which offers over 100+ filters for clicking pictures, personalizing your photos.
Retrica is available for iOS as well as Android users for free.
- 100+ filters
- Click pictures
- Capture videos with filters
- Create GIF
- Take multiple pictures and turn them into a collage
- Apply different looks to your photos
- Follow new people to see what they are posting
- Send private messages
- Share the edited pictures directly on all your social media accounts
- ADOBE LIGHTROOM CC
Adobe Lightroom is a photo editing application that takes your photos to a new level.
This application is available for free on iOS as well as Android.
It also offers some premium features to make your photography even more praiseworthy.
- Curves (changes color, exposures, contrast, and tone)
- Color mixer (adjust the contrast of all the colors on your picture accord to your choice to make them look more vibrant and beautiful)
- Clarity & Dehaze (make your pictures more clear with these amazing features)
- Pro level camera
- Get more advanced pictures with advanced camera modes such as raw, HDR and professional
- Share your pictures directly from the app wherever you want.
- PICS ART PHOTO STUDIO
Pics art is one of the best photo editing apps.
It helps users to click and edit pictures, Making them look more flawless and vibrant.
This app is available for free on iOS as well as Android.
- Edit your photos with 1000s of Amazon features (add text, create a clone, adjust curves, crop, use frames, borders and more)
- Make collage and grids
- Use clip art
- Add stickers to your pictures
- Edit your pictures with friends on pics art remix chat
- Participate in pics art photo challenges to learn new ways of editing pictures
- TADAA 6
This is an amazing app that offers HD filters and features to make your photos look more professional.
This app is currently available only for iOS.
- 100+ live view filters
- Numerous professional editing tools
- Customize your TADAA tools according to your needs. Get rid of the filters you don’t need and pick new ones from TADAA store
- All High Definition
These 5 apps have been tried and tested by us and we are quite sure you’re gonna love them too.
So what are you waiting for?
Go try them out!